Friday, July 31, 2009

Shojin Motherfucker!

Saturday night I ate at Shojin and had a delicious fucking meal.
I started out with a Dragon Roll.

And some sort of seitan appetizer

The Kale salad was delicious

For my main course I had the Pepper Steak Seitan

Kate had the Bento box with Seitan nuggets and BBQ seitan

And then for dessert I had the sesame ice cream which i want to be buried alive in & kate had the tiramisu

After all that I really couldn't stand to eat another bite, but then the lovely people at Shojin gave us a sesame cookie as we left. It was a tasty little morsel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Foodeater said...

That pepper steak looks especially delicious.

July 31, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap - I think I finally found you? Scott Magrath, this is Stacey Godfrey. Me & the other little Godfreys miss you terribly. email me @ wndrgrl72@yahoo.com and give me some contact info? We have a lot of catching up to do :))

December 14, 2009 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger foodchain said...

This post was motherfucking hilarious.

October 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home